Gung Ob Boonsen
Serves 2 Cooks in 20 minutes Difficulty EASY
- 5 shrimps
- 100g belly pork, sliced
- 2 handfuls of glass noodles
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger, diced
- 5 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1 sprig of flat leaf parsley, roughly torn
- 2 coriander roots, diced
- Pepper powder
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp pork stock
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp oil
- Heat oil until oil moves freely around wok.
- Add the belly pork and fry until the fat starts to get a little crispy.
- Add the garlic, ginger and coriander roots and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the shrimps, cover the wok and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the oyster sauce, soy sauces, sugar, sesame oil, water and stock and stir well.
- Add the glass noodles, cook for a further 2 minutes with the wok covered.
Serve in a clay pot with a lid, garnish with the parsley and pepper.
Hope you enjoy my Gung Ob Boonsen. Khop Khun Ka from Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.