Tom Jude Pak
Serves 2 Cooks in 20 Minutes Difficulty EASY
- A good handful of glass noodles
- 2 coriander roots
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 spring onion
- 2 Chinese cabbage leaves
- 3 shitake mushrooms
- Block of tofu, cubed
- King oyster mushrrom
- 1 tsp mushroom stock
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 10 black peppercorns
- Fried crispy garlic
- 350ml water
- 1 tbsp oil
- Smash the garlic, coriander roots and black peppercorns in a pestle and mortar.
- Heat the oil in your wok or frying pan and gently fry this rough mixture.
- Add the water and bring to the boil.
- Add the vegetables, mushrooms and then the glass noodles.
- Simmer for two minutes then remove from the heat.
Serve the soup in bowls and top with the crispy garlic.
Hope you enjoy my Clear Soup with Vegetables. Khop Khun Ka from Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.