Phad Phrik Grua Muu
Serves 2 Cooks in 20 minutes Difficulty EASY
- 1 tbsp oil
- 350g pork belly
- 4 coriander roots, chopped
- 1 handful of coriander leaves
- 1-2 tsp sugar
- 10 chillies, sliced
- 15 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp pork stock
- A good pinch of salt
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the pork and stir fry until the fat is slightly crispy.
- Remove the pork and any excess oil. Throw in the coriander roots, chilli, garlic and stir fry.
- Add the pork, stir then add the pork stock, sugar, salt, spring onions and coriander leaves. Give a final stir and remove from the heat.
Serve on a plate, top with coriander leaves and eat with steamed Jasmine rice.
Hope you enjoy my Phad Phrik Grua Muu, it is really quick and easy to make. Khop Khun Ka from Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.