Phad Phrik Grua Muu
Serves 2 Cooks in 20 minutes Difficulty EASY
- 250ml oil
- 350-500g pork belly
- 4 coriander roots, chopped
- 1 handful of coriander leaves
- 1-2 tsp sugar
- 10 chillies, sliced
- 15 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp pork stock
- A good pinch of salt
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the pork and stir fry until the meat browns a little. Turn off the heat, leaving the pork in the oil until it cools.
- Once cooled heat the oil again and fry until the pork fat starts to turn crispy. Remove the pork and any excess oil.
- Heat a little oil in a wok, throw in the coriander roots, chilli, garlic and stir fry.
- Add the pork, stir then add the pork stock, sugar, salt, spring onions and coriander leaves. Give a final stir and remove from the heat.
Serve on a plate, top with coriander leaves and eat with steamed Jasmine rice.
Hope you enjoy my Phad Phrik Grua Muu, it is really quick and easy to make. Khop Khun Ka from Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.