Bplah Tod Krung
Serves 2 Cooks in 20 minutes Difficulty EASY
- 1 fish (800 – 1,000g)
- 30-40g red curry paste
- 2 cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 6 kafir lime leaves cut into very fine slices
- 1 sweet chilli sliced into thin strips
- 4 tbsp Carnation condensed milk
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp stock
- 100ml water
- Deep fry the fish in a wok until it is cooked and a little crispy.
- Heat a little oil in a work and add the red curry paste and garlic. Mix well.
- Add the fish sauce, water, stock, sugar, oyster sauce and most of the lime leaves, giving the mixture a good stir.
- Add the fish and mix everything well.
Lay the fish on a plate or shallow bowl and garnish with the rest of the lime leaves and sweet chilli. Serve with Jasmin rice.
Hope you enjoy my Bplah Tod Krung. Khop Khun Ka from Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.