Pad Thai Gung
Serves 2 Cooks in 30 minutes Difficulty EASY
- A good handful of rice noodles
- 4 shrimps
- 20g tofu
- 20g ground peanuts
- 1 lime
- 3 cloves Garlic
- A good handful of beansprouts
- 2 tbsp palm sugar
- 2 tbsp tamarind concentrate
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp pork stock
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- 20g Chives
- 2 eggs
- Banana flower
- 1 Cucumber
- 20g salted radish
Method Phad Thai Sauce
- Heat the palm sugar, tamarind concentrate, pork stock, chilli sauce and one teaspoon of soy sauce in a sauce pan and mix well.
Method Phad Thai
- Heat oil in wok until it moves freely.
- Fry garlic and break egg in.
- Add shrimp, tofu and salted radish and stir well.
- Add rice noodles and stir well.
- Add soy sauce and Pad Thai sauce and stir well.
- Cook till noodles are soft and stir well.
- Add the bean sprouts, stir well and remove from the heat.
Garnish with chives, lime, crushed peanuts and cucumber.
Apple’s Thai Meal Tip
As an interesting alternative, you can wrap your Pad Thai in an omelette then serve.
Hope you enjoy my fried Thai noodles with shrimp by Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.