Pad Sii Yew Muu
Serves 2 Cooks in 20 minutes Difficulty EASY
- 200g wide noodles
- 100g pork tenderloin, sliced
- 2 eggs
- 50g kale
- 1/2 carrot, sliced
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1-2 tbsp soy suace
- 1 tsp pork stock
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 lime
- Heat oil in wok until it moves freely.
- Fry the garlic.
- Add pork and stir fry till cooked.
- Break in the egg, add the carrot, noodles, soy sauces, stock and sugar and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add the kale, stir fry a further few minutes.
Serve hot with lime wedges and dried, crushed chilli.
Hope you enjoy my fried wide noodles with pork by Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.