Serves 2 Cooks in 30 minutes Difficulty EASY
- 1 papaya
- 10 small cloves of garlic
- 1 handful of peanuts
- 1 long bean, chopped
- 1/2 handful sun-dried shrimp
- 2 – 5 chillies (depending on taste)
- 1 tomato
- 1 tbsp palm sugar
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 lime
- Smash chilli and garlic in a large pestle and mortar.
- Add palm sugar and fish sauce and smash.
- Add longbean and smash.
- Add tomato, papaya and shrimp and smash.
- Squeeze in the lime
Serve on a plate and sprinkle with peanuts.
Hope you enjoy my sour and spicy som tam. Khop Khun Ka from Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.