Serves 2 Cooks in 20 minutes Difficulty EASY
- 200g pork tenderloin
- 25g Penang curry paste
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 1-2 lime leaves very finely sliced
- 1 sweet chilli
- 10 sweet basil leaves
- A handful of pea eggplants
- 1 tsp pork stock
- 1 tbsp palm sugar
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- Heat wok until medium heat and the oil moves freely.
- Add paste and thick part of the milk.
- Add pork and move around in pan to allow spices to coat pork.
- Add rest of milk and turn heat down and cook pork.
- Add the pea eggplants, chilli, pork stock, palm sugar and fish sauce.
- Taste and adjust, throw in the sweet basil leaves and lime leaves.
Serve with rice and a fresh mango salad.
Hope you enjoy my Penang Curry with Pork. Khop Khun Ka from Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.