Khao Pad Sapparot
Serves 2 Cooks in 40 minutes Difficulty EASY
- 1/4 Pineapple diced
- 150g steamed Rice
- 50g Chicken (or shrimp)
- 2 Eggs
- 1-2 tbsp Oil
- 1/4 Onion diced
- 1/4 Carrot diced
- 1/4 Tomato seeded and diced
- 3 cloves of Garlic
- 2 Spring Onions thinly sliced
- Handful of Cashew Nuts lightly roasted
- 1 Lime
- 1 tsp Chicken stock
- 1-2 tsp Sugar
- 1-2 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Pepper
- A pinch of Curry Powder
- Heat wok until oil moves freely.
- Fry garlic, chicken (or shrimp if preferred), egg, carrot, rice, soy sauce, stock, sugar, onion and tomato.
- Fry heavily stirring rapidly.
- Add the pineapple, cashew nuts and curry powder, then turn off the heat.
- One final stir and you are done.
Serve inside a pineapple bowl and garnish with lime wedges and spring onions.
Hope you enjoy my Khao Pad Sapparot. Khop Khun Ka from Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.