Po Peer Pizzah
Serves 4 (as a starter) Cooks in 35 minutes Difficulty EASY
- Half a tin of tinned whole tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp oregano
- A good handful of grated mozzarella cheese
- 3-4 slices of ham, cut into 1cm squares
- Spring roll pastry
Method – Filling
- Heat a little olive oil in a sauce pan and fry the garlic for a couple of minutes.
- Add half a tin of whole tomatoes, try not to break the tomatoes (this will make the sauce a little sour) and the oregano.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Mash the tomatoes (doing this at the end gives the sauce a sweeter taste).
- The sauce should be nice and thick, simmer for longer if required.
- Remove from the heat.
- Mix the tomato sauce with the cheese and ham.
Method – Rolling
Method – Cooking
- Heat oil and deep fry until the rolls are a nice golden brown.
Serve the spring rolls whole or cut in half.
Hope you enjoy my Pizza Spring Rolls. Khop Khun Ka from Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.