Pad Krung Gairng Muu
Serves 2 Cooks in 20 minutes Difficulty EASY
- 100g pork
- 35g red curry paste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp carnation milk
- 1 sweet chilli
- A handful of kale or long beans, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp pork stock
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3-4 kafir lime leaves
- 2 tbsp oil
- Heat the oil until oil moves freely around wok. Add garlic and fry.
- Move the garlic to one side and add the curry paste and fry a further 2 -3 minutes.
- Add the fish sauce and pork and fry for a minute. Then add 2 tablespoons of water and the kale or long beans and sweet chilli. Fry until the pork is cooked.
- Add the carnation milk, pork stock, sugar and oyster sauce and stir well.
- Add the lime leaves and remove from the heat.
Serve with steamed rice and a fried egg.
Hope you enjoy my Pad Krung Gairng Muu. Khop Khun Ka from Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.