Yam Boon Sen
Serves 2 Cooks in 20 minutes Difficulty EASY
- 1 good hand full of glass noodles
- 100g minced pork
- 5 shrimp
- 1 shallot
- 4-8 chilli
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp pork stock
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp of the liquid from garlic in sweet sauce and one of the cloves, sliced
- 200 ml water
- 20 g coriander
- 1/2 tomato, roughly chopped
- 1/4 onion diced
- 20 g cashew nuts
- Mix fish sauce, sugar, lime juice, chilli, stock and the garlic with the sweet sauce liquid.
- In a sauce pan, bring the water to boil and add the minced pork and shrimp.
- Add the glass noodles turn off the heat.
- Add the first mixture with the pork, shrimp and noodles and mix well.
- Add the tomato, onion, coriander and spring onion and mix well.
Serve on a large plate and garnish with the cashew nuts.
Hope you enjoy my Spicy Glass Noodle Salad. Khop Khun Ka from Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.