Serves 2 Cooks in 10 minutes Difficulty EASY
- 200g minced pork
- 2 lime
- 1-2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 shallot, diced
- 20g coriander, chopped
- 20g long coriander, roughly torn
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp pork stock
- 2 tbsp sticky rice powder
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 chilli, sliced
- 50 ml water
- Boil a little water add pork and cook through.
- Add the stock, fish sauce, lime juice and chilli powder, stir well and turn off the heat.
- Add the shallot, coriander, long coriander, spring onion and sticky rice powder and combine well.
Serve and garnish with thinly sliced chilli, garlic, torn coriander leaves and green beans.
Hope you enjoy my Spicy North Eastern Salad with Minced Pork. Khop Khun Ka from Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.