Po Peer Laab Muu
Serves 3-4 Cooks in 40 minutes Difficulty EASY
- 100g minced pork
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 shallot, diced
- 20g long coriander
- A good handful of glass noodles
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 -2 tbsp sticky rice powder
- 1 spring onion finely chopped
- 2 kafir lime leaves, thinly sliced
- 10 sweet Thai basil leaves
- Spring roll pastry
Method – Filling
- Boil a little water add pork and cook through.
- Add fish sauce, lime juice, chilli powder, shallot, coriander and long coriander, spring onion, rice powder, lime leaves and basil and combine well.
- Add the glass noodles and cook until all the water is absorbed.
Method – Rolling
Method – Cooking
- Heat oil and deep fry until the rolls are a nice golden brown.
Serve the spring rolls whole or cut in half with a carved cucumber.
Hope you enjoy my North Eastern Style Spicy Spring Rolls. Khop Khun Ka from Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.