Pad Makhuayao Horapa
Serves 2 Cooks in 15 minutes Difficulty EASY
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 green aubergines, roughly chopped
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 5 chillies
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy bean paste
- 2 tbsp mushroom sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp crispy flour
- 1 good handful of sweet basil
- Mix the aubergine and crispy flour, then deep fry the aubergines until they brown a little.
- Smash the garlic and chilli in a pestle and mortar.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the garlic and chilli and stir fry.
- Add the mushroom sauce, stock, sugar, soy bean paste, soy sauce and aubergines.
- Add a little water.
- Throw in the basil leaves, give a final stir and remove from the heat.
Serve on a plate, top with coriander leaves and eat with steamed Jasmine rice.
Hope you enjoy my Pad Makhuayao Horapa, it is really quick and easy vegan stir fry that packs a big taste.
Khop Khun Ka from Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.