Gai Phad Met Ma Muang
Serves 2 Cooks in 20 minutes Difficulty EASY
- 200g chicken sliced
- 50g cashew nuts
- 2 spring onions thinly sliced
- ½ onion peeled and roughly sliced
- 7 chilli
- 7 cloves of garlic
- 20g mushroom
- 1 sweet chilli
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp chicken stock
- 2 tbsp crispy flour
- 150ml water
- Mix the chicken with crispy flour and deep fry until nice and crispy and golden in colour.
- Smash the chilli and garlic together.
- Heat some oil in a wok and fry chilli and garlic.
- Add the chicken and stir well.
- Add all the sauces and stir around the wok evenly. Pour in the water and stir.
- Add the sugar and stir quickly until dissolved, then add the stock.
- Add the onions, spring onions and mushrooms and stir well.
- Add the cashew nuts, turn off the heat and give the wok one final stir.
Serve with steamed Jasmine Rice.
Apple’s Thai Meal Tip
Stir fried chicken with cashew nuts goes well with Paneng curry with pork 🙂
Hope you enjoy my stir fried chicken with cashew nuts by Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.