Phad Krapow Gai
Serves 2 Cooks in 10 minutes Difficulty EASY
- 100g chicken, sliced
- A good handful of Thai basil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 dried chilli
- 3 fresh chilli
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp chicken stock
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp soy oil
- 2 eggs
- Smash garlic and chilli in a pestle and mortar.
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the garlic and chilli paste.
- Add the chicken and stir fry until cooked.
- Add the sauces and stock, stir well then add the water.
- Throw in the basil, stir well then remove the wok from the heat.
Serve with steamed Jasmine Rice, top the rice with a fried egg.
Apple’s Thai Meal Tip
Krapow gai will go with any Thai meal or it’s delicious just as a quick snack, it’s so easy to make.
Hope you enjoy my stir fried chicken with Thai basil by Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.