Gung Pad Kratiem Plickthai
Serves 2 Cooks in 20 minutes Difficulty EASY
- Smash the garlic, black pepper and coriander roots in a pestle and mortar.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in your wok or frying pan.
- Add the smashed garlic, black pepper and coriander and stir well.
- Add the shrimps, stir well and then add the onion, tomato, spring onion and sweet chilli.
- Add the water, oyster sauce, soy sauce and fish sauce and stir well until everything is cooked.
Serve in on a large plate or bowl. Eat with steamed Jasmine Rice.
Hope you enjoy my Gung Pad Kratiem Plickthai. Khop Khun Ka from Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.