Kor Muu Yang
Serves 2-4 Cooks in 60 Minutes (plus 5 hours to marinate) Difficulty EASY
- 1/2 kg pork neck, leave whole
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp pork stock
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp palm sugar
- 1 tsp black pepper corns
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 2 coriander roots
- 2 tbsp garlic
- Smash the garlic, coriander roots, coriander seeds and black pepper corns in a pestle and mortar.
- Place this mixture in a bowl along with the pork and the rest of the ingredients.
Mix everything together and then leave in the fridge for 5 hours.
- Pre-heat grill to 200˚C, place the pork on a try and grill for 30-35 minutes turning occasionally.
- Remove the pork and slice.
Serve with sticky rice.
Hope you enjoy my Grilled Pork Neck with Thai Herbs. Khop Khun Ka from Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.