Yam Ta Khai Gung Sod
Serves 2-4 Cooks in 60 Minutes (plus 5 hours to marinate) Difficulty EASY
- 1/2 kg pork neck, leave whole
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp pork stock
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp palm sugar
- 1 tbsp black pepper corns
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 2 coriander roots
- 2 tbsp garlic
- Smash the garlic, coriander roots, coriander seeds and black pepper corns in a pestle and mortar.
- Place this mixture in a bowl along with the pork and the rest of the ingredients.
Mix everything together and then leave in the fridge for 5 hours.
- Pre-heat grill to 200˚C, place the pork on a try and grill for 30-35 minutes turning occasionally.
- Allow the pork to cool. Slice around 200g of the pork (saving the rest).
Serve with sticky rice.
Hope you enjoy my Grilled Pork Neck with Thai Herbs. Khop Khun Ka from Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.