Yam Ta Khai Gung Sod
Serves 2 Cooks in 15 Minutes Difficulty EASY
- 7 shrimp
- 50g minced pork
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp palm sugar
- 10 chilli, chopped
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 3 kafir lime leaves, finely sliced
- 3 lemon grass stalks, finely chopped
- 1 tsp pork stock
- A handful of cashew nuts
- A handful of peanuts
- 1 sprig of coriander
- Bring a little bit of water to the boil and quickly cook the shrimp and pork. Remove and drain.
- In a large bowl, mix the fish sauce, chilli, lime juice, palm sugar and stock.
- Add the lemon grass, lime leaves and shallot and mix well.
- Mix in the cooked shrimp, pork and coriander leaves.
Serve on a large plate and sprinkle with the cashew nuts and peanuts.
Hope you enjoy my Lemongrass Salad with Shrimp. Khop Khun Ka from Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.