Gairng Kra Tii Muu Sapparot
Serves 2 Cooks in 20 minutes Difficulty EASY
- 100g pork tenderloin thinly sliced
- 25g red curry paste
- 250ml coconut milk
- 2 kafir lime leaves
- 75g pineapple peeled and sliced
- 1 sweet chilli
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp pork stock
- 1 tbsp sugar
- A good handful of sweet Thai basil
- Fry the curry paste (learn how to make the paste here) in a little coconut milk.
- Add the pork and stir well.
- When the pork starts to change colour add the rest of the coconut milk, sugar, fish sauce, stock, pineapple sweet chilli and lime leaves.
- Turn down slightly and allow to simmer until the pork is completely cooked.
- Throw in the sweet basil leaves, give a final stir and remove from the heat.
Serve in a bowl, garnish with Thai sweet basil.
Hope you enjoy my Gairng Kra Tii Muu Sapparot. Khop Khun Ka from Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.