Phad Priow Wan Gai
Serves 2 Cooks in 20 minutes Difficulty EASY
- 75g chicken thinly sliced
- 2 sweet chilli
- 1/4 fresh pineapple peeled, core removed and chopped into chunks
- 1/4 cucumber seeded and chopped into long chunks
- 1 tomato cut into segments
- 1 spring onion chopped into 2cm long pieces
- 3 cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 1/2 onion cut into segments
- 1 lime quartered
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp chicken stock
- 3 tbsp oil
- Heat the oil in a wok until it is nice and hot.
- Add the garlic and fry a little
- Add the chicken and stir well until the chicken browns a little.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and stir well for a minute or two depending how soft you like your vegetables.
- Add all the sauces, sugar and stock and stir well.
- Squeeze in the lime according to taste. Using all the lime will create a more sour taste.
Serve on a plate with steamed Jasmine rice.
Apple’s Thai Meal Tip
Sweet and sour chicken goes well with Paneng curry with pork 🙂
Hope you enjoy my sweet and sour chicken by Apple 🍎 Riverside Thai Cooking in Khao Lak.